By purchasing from Stamptitude, you agree to the following Terms of Purchase incorporated herein by reference.
[YOU] (the 'Buyer', 'Customer', 'Purchaser')
[WE] ('Stamptitude', the 'Company')
– All product prices, shipping and transactions are conducted in United States Dollars $ (USD).
– Local currency conversions are for reference only.
– Orders will not be processed until full payment has been received.
– An automated confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of your order.
Turnaround & Shipping
– Saturdays, Sundays or internally determined holiday schedules are not considered when calculating turnaround times. Shipping transit times are also excluded.
– All shipping transit times are given as estimates only. We cannot guarantee delivery dates on any shipments outside of Hong Kong.
– Stamptitude will not be held accountable for shipping delays caused by the shipping company, the weather, or any other circumstance over which we have no direct control.
– If a parcel is 'unclaimed' or returned due to an incorrectly supplied address, the buyer will be responsible for any additional re-shipping fees.
– Similarly if the buyer rejects a parcel for whatever reason, they will also be responsible for any return fees incurred by the shipping carrier.
– Stamptitude will not be held responsible for any supplied artwork file that does not meet the requirements laid out in our Image Guidelines.
– We will also not be liable for any artwork errors due to incorrectly supplied spelling, grammar or punctuation.
– The customer will be responsible for providing a timely response to Artwork Approval emails, this includes any emails which may end up in Junk / Spam folders.
– To ensure that we continue to provide accurate turnaround times, we allow up to a 2-4 day grace period for artwork approval before proceeding to production. During this period we will send a minimum of 1-2 reminder / follow-up emails. If no response is received, we reserve the right to proceed without prior approval.
– In this instance, we also reserve the right to use our professional judgement to make any changes to the original artwork which will ensure the best possible outcome.
Order Changes, Cancellations & Refunds
For Custom Engraved Items:
– We will not accept any modifications made to an artwork file after receipt of order, unless the engraving process has not yet commenced.
– Cancellation or return of any custom engraved items will be subject to a non-refundable 35% service charge.
– Refunds for custom engraved items will only be issued for orders that have been cancelled prior to the goods being produced, unless the items arrived faulty or damaged upon transit.
For Ready Made Items:
- Cancellations may be made prior to the goods being dispatched.
- A refund will only be issued for orders that have been cancelled prior to receiving a shipping confirmation email. For returns, see below:
– Any item (excl. those that are custom engraved) can be returned to us, unused and in its original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
- Once we receive the returned items we will then arrange for the new items to be shipped out via regular post at no additional cost.
– All custom engraved items which are based on a supplied artwork file are non-returnable.
- If any items arrive damaged or faulty please notify us within 48 hours of delivery to be eligible for a replacement.
- Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Our return address can be found at the bottom of the page.
Customs, Duties & Taxes
- The recipient of any orders shipped outside of Hong Kong may be subject to additional import tax, customs duty and fees upon entry into the destination country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the importer / recipient.
- We have no control over these charges, nor can we predict what the amount may be.
- In the event that the goods are returned to sender, we will contact the original purchaser to arrange redelivery and payment of any additional shipping fees.
We reserve the right to:
– Update our pricing at anytime without prior notice.
– Modify or discontinue our services or products.
– Refuse any artwork that does not adhere to our Image Guidelines.
– We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, at any time.
– You must be of legal age to access and use our site.
– You agree to provide accurate account and billing information, including your email address, card details and any other information requested by us to complete your order.
– You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password
– We kindly ask that you respect the intellectual property rights of others
– You must obtain prior permission from the copyright owner of any submitted designs which are not your own original material.
- We do not condone any unlawful use of our products for fraudulent purposes.
– We have the right to remove any comments or reviews that are deemed to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive in any way.
– Both the Stamptitude® name and Crown Logo are registered trademarks of Stamptitude.com.
– This website and all the content contained herein is Copyright 2023 Stamptitude, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
– You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, resell or exploit any of the services or products provided to you without prior consent from us.
– We pay a licensing fee to all our artists for permission to use their copyrighted designs on our products. The license does not extend to further reproductions or usage of the product and is therefore exclusive to stamptitude.com
– We reserve the right to display samples of of our work on our website, and social media outlets.
– We are not responsible for any information that is deemed inaccurate or incomplete.
Unit 11, 13/F, Block B
Goodview Industrial Building
No.11 Kin Fat Street
Business Reg. No: 54970760